Care Assistant/Support Workers
£10.50-£11.75 Per hour PLUS Mileage
Thorpe Lee, Englefield Green, Egham, Stroud, Runnymede, Staines-Upon-Thames
We are currently looking for people to join our team of Care Assistants based in and around the above areas to help care for people in their own homes. You must be a driver, with access to your own vehicle to apply for the role.
What’s on Offer?
- Free ongoing training and support from your HCA team, office staff and managers
- Free uniforms & PPE
- Paid mileage from home to your first visit
- Money back on medical and dental treatments
- Virtual GO appointment, mental health support and access to counselling
- Paid mileage
- Long service awards for staff
- Refer a friend scheme (£400 per successful referral *T&Cs apply)
About the role:
Our Care Assistants provide support to our clients, in their own homes by assisting with:
- Outings, activities, errands
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Personal care requirements like showering, grooming, or getting ready for the day
- Light household cleaning and domestic assistance
- Support with medication
What you will need:
- A full, clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- A willingness to learn
- A reliable nature
Whether you’ve worked with the NHS, in hospitals, cared for a family member. Maybe you’ve done none of the above, but you’re caring, hardworking and compassionate. With our brilliant training program on offer, we can provide you with the confidence to become a carer.
If you’d like to hear more, please contact Alison on 0330 335 8998 or Apply Now.