ELMOS ICT PROFESSIONALS selects driven Junior and Senior ICT-consultants for companies looking for ICT-solutions and services. We are one of the very few companies in our business that manages to create the perfect match between the requests of our clients and the skills of our consultants. For every project, for every client, Elmos ICT Professionals selects the right and very best consultants. That’s evident. Their individual skills and their specific backgrounds make sure that for every project, the best consultant is put in place. Elmos Group offers flexible packages of ICT-solutions, always keeping in mind cost efficiency. That’s why we are constantly looking for new consultants. Consultants who really want to go for it, with passion and a solid knowledge of their specialties in ICT.
- As a software engineer you will be part of an international Scrum team that uses Agile standard methodologies to build stable and maintainable software.
- You will apply the latest techniques in C++ development and work in software stacks close to machine control up till modern WPF user interfaces.
- From on the edge software development, designing advanced machines, defining and implementing image processing algorithms or crafting new ways to do optical inspections, we do it all, and we need your talent to keep going one step beyond!
- Minimum a MS degree in engineering with at least 3 years of experience or similar through experience.
- Knowledge of C++ object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and an affinity to automation are a plus.
- Knowledge of GIT, Scrum, C#, WPF, and Python are a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English.